• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aloha From Hawaii!

What's up fellow Oakley people. Just trying to sell a Minute Machine and figured the best place to start would be here on the Oakley forums.

The original selling price is about $995, but it's discontinued so I'm selling it for $600 OBO. It has never been worn and has been sitting in the original packaging since I received it. It still has the clear stickers over the titanium clasp thing and over the face. PM me if you're interested and I can give you more details. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Howzit Rob! Welcome to the boards! Looks like the "O"hana from Hawaii is starting to gain numbers!

Since you're new here, just want to pass on some friendly advice...there are rules here that need attention and adhering to prior to posting...

- Please read the rules in each thread section before posting, it will save you time and trouble.
- The "search" function can be your best friend.
- As of today (7/29/12), new rules have been updated in the Exchange Section. The Exchange is where you would go to post any items for sale, trade, wanted, etc..
- You did a great job posting a pic and asking price for your Time Tank, that's a good start. Now you just need to meet the minimum post requirements and time spent on the boards to officially post in the Exchange threads. Posting your watch for sale here shouldn't and probably will not garner any responses.
- Lastly, and please don't take this personally...if you are here simply to just sell something and have no other intentions to invest time on the boards, then it may be more difficult for you to be successful. Members here have time vested and are extremely knowledgeable in Oakley products, history and the like. Not saying that you don't care or are here just to sell something, but first impressions say a lot. We all want a good deal, but have become more cautious about who we are dealing with here.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. As I said, the members here are like ohana, and will definitely help. There's been a few recent incidents of scamming and ill happenings on the boards, so please take the time to read and follow the rules and you'll be in good shape.

Nice watch btw!

Thanks Ulua Hunter.....

Yeah this is my first time on any forum board. I'll read the rules. I was just in a rush to head out the door so I figured I'd give it a try. Yeah I'm here to sell the Time Tank but also learn maybe a thing or two about some Oakley products and such. You'll most definitely see me around here. Thanks man.

Yeah this is my first time on any forum board. I'll read the rules. I was just in a rush to head out the door so I figured I'd give it a try. Yeah I'm here to sell the Time Tank but also learn maybe a thing or two about some Oakley products and such. You'll most definitely see me around here. Thanks man.

No problem man. GLWS!

Back