• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aloha from Maui

Aloha Dawn,

Been really hard over here on Oahu as well with jobs in the tourism and entertainment industry. Sorry to hear about your situation. You will find great people and collectors on here. Good luck with your sale and let us know if you have any questions.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum.

IMG_9524.gif

Aloha everyone!

It's been years since I've collected, but was a highly active member on the O-Review with my ex (O-Whores), and was a fortunate to have found myself as the only female to be a 2009 Co-Pilot. I loved getting to put faces to usernames, and create lasting friendships with folks and know that forums and the relationships created are sacred and deserve to be respected so I hope to do my best in what I'm trying to accomplish. As I've fallen on hard times, and it's unfortunately time to let go of the collection. Rather than being "that person" that takes it straight to eBay I'd rather see these pieces go to folks that I know will genuinely appreciate them as I know how terrible the grind is to find your coveted pieces and think I might have some stuff folks would love to add to their collection.

Over the next several weeks/months I'll be posting up items I have for sale. Here's a quick look at some of the more difficult to find pieces I have:
  • Brown Juliet
  • 24K Japan Exclusive Juliet
  • Rep Exclusive White Text Gascan
  • Copper Penny
  • Ruby Clear Unknown Asian Fit
  • OTT
  • Matt Kenseth Splice
  • Mars
  • Ruby Clear Why 3
  • Several X-Metals
  • Display Cases & Stands
I'm going to study up on the exchange guidelines to get myself reacquainted and look forward to connecting with some of you!

-Dawn
Hi, do you still have the Matt Kenseth Splice ?? for sale

Back