• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aloha From The Aloha State

islands62

Oakley Beginner
aloha everyone. I newly discovered oakleys recently after many years of B&L Raybans, Persol, Porsche Design, and even Vuitton glasses. I had owned a few old original frogskins back in the day, but had not had a set in many years. My company gave me a set of Holbrooks last Xmas, and that has snowballed into a new Jupiter Factory lite a few months ago, a Coin RX frame, and a C-wire and Fuel Cell (and a Caveat for the wife) all in just the last week.

I hope to learn, share, and maybe buy a few here in the future.

my other interests are firearms, wristwatches, microtech knives, wine & cigars, and German cars, and some of you may recognize my name from other boards.

regards
John

Howzit John! Welcome to the boards brah! There's a few others from the Islands here to...I'm in Honolulu, where you from? Lots to learn, share and enjoy here...just ready your wallet cause it's about to take a lickin'!!! LOL, aloha brah!

Alohas John. There's getting to be more and more Hawaii people here. Gotta start a social club haha. How is everyone affording this collecting? Hawaii is expensive!

Latest Posts

Back