• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aloha Gang!

Saw that...but not really into them. I should go take a look again anyway, LOL.

I'm more into the half jackets, fast jackets, flaks models right now. I'm outdoors a lot, so I like the unobtainium ear sock grippiness (is that a word?) and lightweight of those models. Besides, I have oily skin, so I need the extra grip that the earsocks provide, LOL.

Saw that...but not really into them. I should go take a look again anyway, LOL.

I'm more into the half jackets, fast jackets, flaks models right now. I'm outdoors a lot, so I like the unobtainium ear sock grippiness (is that a word?) and lightweight of those models. Besides, I have oily skin, so I need the extra grip that the earsocks provide, LOL.
Tell him to freakin' ship! LOL

Have you tried Split Jackets? They're pretty good for outdoorsy stuff.

Tell him to freakin' ship! LOL

Have you tried Split Jackets? They're pretty good for outdoorsy stuff.

Haha! I know, I hate when that happens!

Haven't tried the Splits yet. I have a weird shaped head or face, plus my nose has been broken (never got it fixed) so I have a proper fit issue with a lot of styles. Damn, I got problems huh, hahahaha! Anyway, I always have to try on each model before I buy it, to make sure that they fit me comfortably as possible, kind of pain in the .... The Split's style never really caught my eye also.

Haha! I know, I hate when that happens!

Haven't tried the Splits yet. I have a weird shaped head or face, plus my nose has been broken (never got it fixed) so I have a proper fit issue with a lot of styles. Damn, I got problems huh, hahahaha! Anyway, I always have to try on each model before I buy it, to make sure that they fit me comfortably as possible, kind of pain in the .... The Split's style never really caught my eye also.
If he shipped he would've been paid by me a long assed time ago. LOL

I have a Flak Jacket and a Split Jacket. The Flak does grip better on my face but I love the lens changing ability of the Split.

If he shipped he would've been paid by me a long assed time ago. LOL

I have a Flak Jacket and a Split Jacket. The Flak does grip better on my face but I love the lens changing ability of the Split.

Haha! I don't always blame the seller for not wanting to ship anywhere...most are unaware of how to deal with payment and shipping, so they just avoid it period.

Yup, I had the Flaks before. I really liked the look and feel of them, but the lenses were situated to close to my face and my eyelashes would touch, kinda irritating. Too bad, I wished I could've kept them. Haven't tried the Splits on yet, may have to now. :wink:

I'm usually wearing my two pairs of Half Jackets right now...(1) black chrome w/ titanium lenses and (1) gloss black w/ blue iridium lenses, both XLJs. I really like the fit and feel of the Halfs. My black chrome is worn to ****....the chrome has been peeling off, and there are some minor scratches on the lenses, and the gloss black has seen better days too. That's why I'm in the market for a new pair. I tried the Fast Jackets on the other week, love em!! Also like the option to change lenses.

Latest Posts

Back