• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Already hunting my next x-metals

Drewblood419

I should Work at Oakley
hey all, I'm new here and recently bought my first pair of Juliet's they are first-generation all original and in immaculate condition I really am digging them the other pair I have are the new Holbrook metals with prizm sapphire lenses and I got to say the prizm sapphire lenses are amazing. Actually I want to have a set cut for my juliets now lol. Just today I sold my centipede arcade game to find another pair of X metals I had no more room for the centipede as my Pinball collection has favor space wise above arcade games in my gameroom lol. I'm looking for something with a bit more coverage than my Juliet's have so the two I have been debating between our either XX or X squared and leaning towards the X squared. I like how the nose bridge has Allen screws instead of rivets and the frame style seems like it may fit my face a bit better. As for the finish i'm between polished and plasma. What is a decent price to pay for a nice pair? I'm not really concerned with the box and coin but don't get me wrong it would be cool to have with it. Just curious about more experienced folks thoughts on the differences or benefits between XX or the x squared. Any suggestions? Also i'm looking at one set on eBay if anybody could give me any more insight into this specific pair that would be awesome I'm still on my probationary period for the X metal exchange (I have my post # there but one week to go lol) but if any of you guys would like to part with a pair of X squared to help out a new guy to this addicting Hobby please shoot me a pm. Here is a pic of the ones on eBay I'm considering

IMG_5982.PNG

hey all, I'm new here and recently bought my first pair of Juliet's they are first-generation all original and in immaculate condition I really am digging them the other pair I have are the new Holbrook metals with prizm sapphire lenses and I got to say the prizm sapphire lenses are amazing. Actually I want to have a set cut for my juliets now lol. Just today I sold my centipede arcade game to find another pair of X metals I had no more room for the centipede as my Pinball collection has favor space wise above arcade games in my gameroom lol. I'm looking for something with a bit more coverage than my Juliet's have so the two I have been debating between our either XX or X squared and leaning towards the X squared. I like how the nose bridge has Allen screws instead of rivets and the frame style seems like it may fit my face a bit better. As for the finish i'm between polished and plasma. What is a decent price to pay for a nice pair? I'm not really concerned with the box and coin but don't get me wrong it would be cool to have with it. Just curious about more experienced folks thoughts on the differences or benefits between XX or the x squared. Any suggestions? Also i'm looking at one set on eBay if anybody could give me any more insight into this specific pair that would be awesome I'm still on my probationary period for the X metal exchange (I have my post # there but one week to go lol) but if any of you guys would like to part with a pair of X squared to help out a new guy to this addicting Hobby please shoot me a pm. Here is a pic of the ones on eBay I'm considering

View attachment 353761
Yeah. Just wait till you have access to the exchange section

View attachment 353761

That post sounds shady... he posted medusa and bob as the title. I may not be the smartest man but I would say that's an XS.

Yeah lens aftermarket, keys on X squared are lens good is nose bridge tight so they still have factory rubbers all of these can add to value of it or take away from it .real Ruby lens for them right now looking at 70-100 or more depending how deep the red is

Back