• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Alright! My wallet is on fire!

Panhandler

Oakley Beginner
Okay! Off to a pretty good start here. Purchased five pairs of oakleys in the last 24 hours! Four for myself, and a very nice pair for the Mrs. So, she doesn't choke me the hell out when the UPS man arrives! LOL! Coming my way:

Antix Fire Ird, black polished with orange icons ( with an extra Fire Ird lens)
Turbine black ink, sapphire Ird, blue overlay on the arms, black icons
Turbine black polished, H2O Deep Polarized (Prizm salt water), black icon / black arm overlay
Badman sapphire polorized Ird / Plasma frame

For the Mrs.:

Radar, Pearl White Frame, violet Ird edge lens, black socks.

My emerald Irdium lenses for my original six year old pair of Antix ghost text are on the truck for delivery today. That should hold me over till the rest arrive. Now, I need some cases, bags, and stands for all six. Any suggestions?

Hahahaha! Too, true! I may need to introduce these one by one. But, we all know she will probably get the door when the UPS man shows up. Oh, well. Live dangerously, right? Nice knowing you guys! Hahaha!

Four for myself, and a very nice pair for the Mrs. So, she doesn't choke me the hell out when the UPS man arrives! LOL!

For the Mrs.:

gj, most people miss this step in purchase protection.

Okay! Off to a pretty good start here. Purchased five pairs of oakleys in the last 24 hours! Four for myself, and a very nice pair for the Mrs. So, she doesn't choke me the hell out when the UPS man arrives! LOL! Coming my way:

Antix Fire Ird, black polished with orange icons ( with an extra Fire Ird lens)
Turbine black ink, sapphire Ird, blue overlay on the arms, black icons
Turbine black polished, H2O Deep Polarized (Prizm salt water), black icon / black arm overlay
Badman sapphire polorized Ird / Plasma frame

For the Mrs.:

My emerald Irdium lenses for my original six year old pair of Antix ghost text are on the truck for delivery today. That should hold me over till the rest arrive. Now, I need some cases, bags, and stands for all six. Any suggestions?
I admire your courage, if your an Oakley, you will be rare. But in horrible condition after this..lolz