• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Alternative to TwoFace

Mart

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

I currently own a nice pair of TwoFace mate black with daily polarized (the red tint)

I really enjoy the lens and can’t see how I would choose another one. I like the effect during summer as well as when it is cloudy. It makes the day sunny all the time haha!

The thing is, I find the TwoFace a bit too large and I am looking for a new pair with the same lens of course.

I had a couple of glasses that I have chosen as potential replacement but after reading a lot here and around the web, some of them are even bigger than the TwoFace

Holbrook: bigger from what I have read
Sliver: same
Drop point: couldn't find if smaller to Twoface
Mainlink: couldn’t find as well
Jupiter: actually smaller but daily polarized is not available

Would need your help with your experience

Thanks!

Try Catalyst or Latch Sq.
Thanks Rhymes for the suggestion. However, catalyst can’t be matched with daily polarized. I guess I will need a third party store to try them. And Latch is not available on oakley canada.

OO9272-2155. Corten is a great color. Very subtle and a great secondary pair to the pair you have. You can also buy OO9272-2355 and buy Prizm daily lenses to change whenever the conditions require.

Any old school O-matter suggestions for OP?

Yea I know... Catalyst stays put perfectly on my face because of its rubbers and fits me like a glove. Never tried latch tho

I can see them on ebay but at 40 to 50% sale, it is hard to believe they are genuine catalyst. Unfortunately, daily polarized is not in the option in oakley canada.

Back