• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Altrec.com Experiences

RyanCF

Oakley Beginner
I figured this was the most appropriate section for this, I apologize if it is not.

I was wondering if others had ordered from altrec.com before and what their interactions with altrec.com were like?

I have bought 2 sets of lenses from them. No troubles, shipped quick and well packed. It was through Amazon.

there are many websites that offer site reviews and your best looking there, your best typing the site name in google and adding phrases like reputation, website reviews, shopper reviews, etc.

I've placed multiple orders there and had no problems. Never bought sunglasses or lenses though

Excellent company to obtain some good deals from..... Also check out backcountry.com, and departmentofgoods.com

I have been ordering from Altrec and also Backcountry for many years. Both are great companies to deal with and you can normally find coupon codes to save even more off their already good prices.

Back