• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Aluminum or Carbon c-six prototype a plus

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a pair of used aluminum or Carbon c six in good condition, I am sure new is way out of my range after looking at ebay.
But will entertain any...

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Saw that one too. He won't move on his price. Good luck searching

Username Hidden said:
Saw that one too. He won't move on his price. Good luck searching
It's high but I wonder if some of that is for the shipping cost from Venezuela?
I have to agree though I dont see them moving any time soon.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
It's high but I wonder if some of that is for the shipping cost from Venezuela?
I have to agree though I dont see then moving any time soon.

That’s the thing about eBay, sometimes they just have more of a sentimental attachment, than a sound mind for business and valuations. And very seldom is any research ever done. Like that guy with the Scotty Cannon Juliet, the demand really isn’t there, from what I’ve seen.

I have to agree with you, I really dont understand why they will not negotiate especially when they have been for sale forever. If I could pick up cheap then have them polished or powder coated they could have new life but I can not justify that price.

There was some guy on here who posted up a pair with a his phone number to call and then just left the thread... you can try your luck with him, but he seemed to have sentimental syndrome XM-I mentioned many ebay'ers are ill with...

He went Mia after everyone thought it was for 2 pair😅 I was reading that listing the other day.

Username Hidden said:
He went Mia after everyone thought it was for 2 pair😅 I was reading that listing the other day.

That happens every once in awhile here here, just funny af every time I see something like that. @htrap2294 😉

Not that you flew the coop.

Username Hidden said:
That happens every once in awhile here here, just funny af every time I see something like that. @htrap2294 😉

Not that you flew the coop.

Hey hey now, when I seriously list stuff for sale they're usually competitively priced. :p

Username Hidden said:
Hey hey now, when I seriously list stuff for sale they're usually competitively priced. :p
It’s not H’s fault, his pitbosses are from the movie broke back mountain