• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I out of line

I'm local and saw your ad and honestly passed right by it. I think your individual pricing and valuation is fair, but I doubt people are going to pay retail for a bundle.

People will buy a bundle because they are getting a deal and retail isn't a deal. Also, I thought you had stated a lot of your lenses are not oakley. I think your likely going to have to sell them individually.
Thanks... again I know selling individual would sell easier and frankly I think I could get more... I don't think of the package as retail as I do believe the prices are good for individual... I don't see many Juliets for $225 without needing tune and lenses, I don't see many Pennys at $280 without needing the same and same with the wires at $40 but mostly the x-metals... I thought the discount for a full purchase would be the extra lenses (and not all are aftermarket and the NIB ruby's are worth close to $100 alone) the vault, rubber kits and lighted display... that's all got to be a nice extra incentive in my thought for the complete price... gonna let it go local a few days before breaking it all up, selling for a Harley purchase so if I don't sell everything I probably won't sell just little bits and pieces... thanks again

I don’t disagree as the pieces individually would cost more than that. The biggest issue is finding someone who has the same interest in all of it. That’s not as likely. The wires don’t interest me so I’d be paying for things I don’t need. It’s not the money. My two cents.

And to all thanks for all the input and advice, I've been more of a buyer and not a seller, above was all my thought process not to say it is correct, I do realize finding a buyer for the package was gonna be tough especially just staying local, thought maybe someone with a man cave... I'm up north for the weekend so just posting to see what happens, will probably end up breaking it all up this coming week, again thanks to all

I don’t disagree as the pieces individually would cost more than that. The biggest issue is finding someone who has the same interest in all of it. That’s not as likely. The wires don’t interest me so I’d be paying for things I don’t need. It’s not the money. My two cents.
I appreciate that and kinda thought the same thing... would actually keep the wires and sell everything else in the $2k range and did add that to my post, that was my interest and probably not anyone else's