• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I Out of Luck?

...said the chief enforcer
That's you Trump.
1990156c63a7805936133077e7c792c0.gif

Sent from Q's S8+

Bam still found a pair lol
ff50b7cb8939d0a44487a287338c0bc1.jpg

Sent from your mom

Do you think it's the flash or is that a different color from the blood red metallic? Mine damn near looked black until the light hit them. These look like red with red sparkles. Either way we are getting closer.

The one on eBay is much brighter. You're looking for he Blood Red/Metallic Red colorway. The Ducati one isn't a bad option though, and there's one listed for $70 on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No clue honestly

Sent from your mom
The one on eBay is much brighter. You're looking for he Blood Red/Metallic Red colorway. The Ducati one isn't a bad option though, and there's one listed for $70 on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. My wife was pretty adamant that it was actually brighter and not just the lighting so having someone else confirm is great. I'm gonna hold out until I find the colorway that I want and not just grab something just to get it if that makes sense.

You guys are awesome by the way and I appreciate the help and feedback....it's a nice change from the douchebaggery on most forums lol.

Thanks. My wife was pretty adamant that it was actually brighter and not just the lighting so having someone else confirm is great. I'm gonna hold out until I find the colorway that I want and not just grab something just to get it if that makes sense.

You guys are awesome by the way and I appreciate the help and feedback....it's a nice change from the douchebaggery on most forums lol.
Give some of us time to torture you . :p

There is plenty of douchebaggery on this forum....

:bump: for trump

Back