• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I The Only One Who Loves Sideways?

smc170

Oakley Beginner
Hello all, long time Oakley'er, first time poster.

I recently received a pair of MPH Sideways Oakleys, and I love em! I know they are tight, and that a-lot of people don't like the Acetate frames, but I DO and here's why:

-Love the heavy, high quality feel
-It is "tight" but to me, I love the grip it has on my face
-Pattern and Oakley logo is just off the hook!

1601157-p-DETAILED.jpg

BTW: R.I.P. Oakley Fives Squared grey smoke... They were great glasses, but my stupid yellow lab decided when we were gone to have a little snack, OF MY OAKS! I came home to find a pair of sad, glasses, all chewed up and the lenses destroyed. I honestly thought of selling the dog for a new pair. (I'm 13 so money is an issue)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sideways are a beautiful frame. Just too darn small/tight fitting. I wish they'd made a Sideways L.
I used to have the Polished White. Nice to look at. Painful to wear.

Oh and the DB version looked the b@lls too.

Note to Oakley - MAKE A LARGER SIDEWAYS.

The Sideways are a beautiful frame. Just too darn small/tight fitting. I wish they'd made a Sideways L.

What's the DB version?

I have the same plaid ones. I love them and get complements all the time. I use them regularly but lately I've notice they give me headaches of how tight they are. I think my head is getting bigger :biggrin:. I believe 6pm.com has them again too along with the DB. But looks like it is an MPH model.

I have yet to wear my DB Sideways! but even though my head is big, so far I haven't really noticed the weight issue then again I only tried 'em on...

Back