• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I The Only One Who Loves Sideways?

I've read that MPH stands for "mr potato head" and that it's a frame made from spare parts so to speak. Is it any worse that a non-MPH frame?

The devils brigade frame looks sick. My 13 year old head is pretty tiny to the tight frame is ideal

Also, i know Oakley discontinued the Sideways line (though you can still readily find them), does anyone know specifically why? Is it just because the people didnt like the frame?

They'll be discontinued cos not enough people bought them, basically. Hence everywhere selling them off cheap now.

MPH stands for Mr Potato Head and is essentially how spare parts are used up of old lines.
Sometimes they are a good deal anyway. Other times they might not come with the right retail box or a special edition microbag though.

The sideways were my first pick of Oakleys but then i tried them on...lol Welcome to the boards! Another young collector! Im 14 so i get the money issue part :sad:

I don't mind the Sideways. The lenses are a tad bit big for me though, but it doesn't bother me. I think they're really cool, just don't fit my head that well. Should probably try the Asian Fit version for a bigger nose piece.

Back