• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I Wrong For Cerakoting Over A Signature Series Pair Of Fuel Cells?

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
I liked how the bronze on the bag matched my Cerakote.. Shrug

Its hard to see because my lighting was bad but in person the bag and glasses match well... Thanks Chip.. I did a few pair of these.

gqzHLtx.jpg

b5fHBFN.jpg

9WkWraL.jpg

Its not wrong, its your choice. Glad to see it was a pair(s) of these and not something like Pendletons or Troy Lees. Someday 20 years from now you may look back and wish you hadnt but for now I dont see the issue. I try to snag up cheaper pairs when I can for future projects.. if I can ever get to them.

Didnt oakley offer a pair of fuel cells that were cearcoated? Regardless yours look sick.id love to get mine done

Didnt oakley offer a pair of fuel cells that were cearcoated? Regardless yours look sick.id love to get mine done
oakley did offer some cerakoted pairs, but the color selection was small and the icons were stock colors.

It would've been better to get a common variant for the job, but end of the day if your pair. It's a Fuel Cell like any other Fuel Cell. It's not like you put ape bars on a sportbike, or stole someone's wife.

Looks good.

The price was right making them the perfect candidates as "donors." I was thinking about it myself, but the FC doesn't fit me that well.

Back