• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AMA Request: Someone Who Works In An Oakley Retail Store

MynameisAlex

Oakley Beginner
Got this idea from Iama section on Reddit where people post what they do i.e. Iama delivery driver for Pizza Hut, Ask me anything. Would someone who works at a Oakley retail store be willing to answer questions people on this forum may have? Some questions I have
1. What is the average range of salary of someone who works at a Oakley retail store?
2. What kind of discounts do you get as a employee?
3. How many sunglasses do you have in your collection?
4. How did you the job? i.e. what was the hiring process like
5. describe your best customer experience

Got this idea from Iama section on Reddit where people post what they do i.e. Iama delivery driver for Pizza Hut, Ask me anything. Would someone who works at a Oakley retail store be willing to answer questions people on this forum may have? Some questions I have
1. What is the average range of salary of someone who works at a Oakley retail store?
2. What kind of discounts do you get as a employee?
3. How many sunglasses do you have in your collection?
4. How did you the job? i.e. what was the hiring process like
5. describe your best customer experience

Just came across this, and would love to see this. If there are any members on the site who work in an Oakley store and would be interested in doing this anonymously, feel free to PM me, and I can always setup a throwaway account for it.

I have a friend who works at one
His salary at associate level was marginal, with a spiff type program. Under 40k I believe
70% on some things, 50% on others, 0% on some. managers get even higher. Its really no secret though. Not giving away any classified info here
Free clothing and accessories.
Hes around 35 pairs
His hiring process was quite involved. He actually has a masters degree though.
Best customer experience? would be ME bugging him all day for insider info!!

Back