• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Amak first Oakley Display cases

Amak.2DK

Double Down Kings
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share that I have recently purchase my first set of Oakley Display Cases from Element 21 HQ (Oakley Thailand)

1x Double Wide Aluminum
2x Single wide Aluminum

I wasn’t sure which one to get between Aluminum case vs 3.0, but hope I made a good choice.
Also any advice for fixture light, replacement locks and can I used glass shelf?

56BDFE5F-052E-4497-8049-C12CFF65A7E2.jpeg

9ECD7C3A-E583-49C4-A3E6-80A5FA1CF2E0.jpeg

Congrats! If it was me, I'd take one alum, one 3.0 and that one single 4.0 I see in the back there so you can have some variety. But overall good pick on the alum. Can't go wrong with the classic.
Agreed, might have to find those case in the USA and ship them over. Since the one you mention was pretty high price.

3.0 double wide: $1,100 (This is fair price in Thailand)
4.0 double wide $2,300

Whoa. Yeah with shipping, it may still come out lower if you can get through thai customs tax free
That's true bro, the best way is to ship by boat. This would instantly avoid Thai customs, but takes about 2-3 months to arrive.

Thinking about it, that's how I shipped the whole toys collection along with 2 turntable sets.

That's true bro, the best way is to ship by boat. This would instantly avoid Thai customs, but takes about 2-3 months to arrive.

Thinking about it, that's how I shipped the whole toys collection along with 2 turntable sets.
Nice. Wishing you all the best expanding your display case collection.

Great pickups, I love the Aluminum display cases, Classic Oakley.

I have some part numbers for new locks & keys for you somewhere in my notes, will try to find them for you.

Nice. Wishing you all the best expanding your display case collection.
Thanks Bro!
Congrats on the cases, the aluminum cases are sweet
Thanks Nortika, aluminum case is awesome!
Like Hed said, variety is great, but you can't go wrong with any of them. :)
Congratulations!
Have to post some pics once you get them in place and filled up...
Agreed Bro, I’m gonna try to find the 3.0 and 4.0 from the us and try to import it.
since those case is still expensive over here.

But will definitely post more photos of the process.
Great pickups, I love the Aluminum display cases, Classic Oakley.

I have some part numbers for new locks & keys for you somewhere in my notes, will try to find them for you.
Sure Is a awesome cases,

Really appreciated if you could sent me the part number, since I can’t find them at this time.

Back