• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Amak's List of DC, Maryland and Virginia (DMV) Oakley Forum Members

Amak.2DK

Double Down Kings
Untitled-3.png

Inspired by Cacatman's List of Aussie (and Honorary Aussie) Oakley Forum Members and ask @cacataman for his permission in advance to create one similar. Thank you once again @Cacataman!

Thought I'd create this group just for Oakley collectors who live within Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia area. Even living within the East Coast of United State of America, we are Multicultural state that has a remarkable culture.

So let's Unite to organised a List of Members, maybe a Oakley get together, share deals on Oakley product, share Culture and at the very least, you'll be able to find out whose within the DMV Area. Even if you live for a short period, Join our list.

Please Post or PM me if anyone else needs to be added to the list.

1. @Wesleypipesyo (Maryland)
  2. @Amak.2DK (That's me! Born and raised in DC. Now relocated to Thailand in 2012.)
  3. @Joshua Hanson
  4. @jetta3381
  5. @Razerwire
  6. @Maverick127
  7. @THEBAD1
  8. @Leggo My Eggo
  9. @Beardo0628
  10. @cyclerdoug (From PA, but loves to visit Baltimore)
  11. @NattyBoh410 From Southern Maryland
  12. @GamerGuySam From Bowie
  13. @MD Oakley'er
  14. @Dcheat202 From DC
  15. @crazywayne311 From VA
  16. .
  17. .
  18. .
  19. .
  20. .
  21. .
  22. .
Whats's DC to you guys?
Mumbo Sauce, Redskins, Jumbo Slice Pizza, Bens Chilli Bowl, Murals, City and GoGo Music.

What's Maryland to you guys?
Ocean, Mountain, Old bay, Crabs, Trasher Fries.

What's Virginia to you guys?

Last edited:
Awesome list idea. I am wesleypipesyo. My name is Jeff. Born and raised in the great state of Maryland. But I work in D.C. Maryland is home. Maryland is crabs, the yummy kind not the kind that requires a special shampoo. Maryland is the ocean, hun. Maryland is mountains. We have everything.
Lol, Ocean City is one of the notable beach in Maryland? I think that's the only place I been. Oh don't forget the Old Bay on those crabs.

Back