• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Amazing gift from brother

A very excellent gift! My brother is the closest person to me, so I carefully choose gifts for him. I usually try to give him something he will use. The difficulty of giving gifts to relatives lies in the fact that everything possible has been given long ago, and it is not easy to come up with an exciting surprise. Last year I gave him a stylish Rolex watch in a box and a wine gift baskets. This year I'm going to provide him with an equally good gift. For now, I plan to get him a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X because he likes playing video games in his spare time. I think he will really enjoy it.

Last edited:
A very excellent gift! My brother is the closest person to me, so I carefully choose gifts for him. I usually try to give him something he will use. The difficulty of giving gifts to relatives lies in the fact that everything possible has been given long ago, and it is not easy to come up with an exciting surprise. Last year I gave him a stylish Rolex watch in a box and a wine gift baskets. This year I'm going to provide him with an equally good gift. For now, I plan to get him a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X because he likes playing video games in his spare time. I think he will really enjoy it.
You know what he would really enjoy is a C6. Carbon or Aluminum would not make a different.

Golly gee, is there a website you could recommend for such gifts?

And Welcome.

First Class man for taking care of your brother.
Keep it up.

You might want to check out local thrift stores or online marketplaces for some great deals on used laptop bags.

Back