• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Amazing...

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/probe-of-silencers-leads-to-web-of-pentagon-secrets/ar-BB8X1J2

"The officer, Francine Cox, acknowledged that she was aware the Navy directorate was under scrutiny and that she had read the Post article shortly before burning the documents. But she said she did not think the papers were important.

“I didn’t think the information we had was pertinent,” Cox testified at a pretrial hearing in July. “If you don’t tell me to hold onto something, I don’t have to hold onto it.”

Wow...

Yup. Gotta love it.

It's gotten to the point that well......I can't even begin to comment on this government....but it's not "we the people" anymore. It's more like who can be more corrupt.

Sucks.

They all just need to be replaced with people that care about this country
I met a nice lady at a friend's house last week who is a state representative. She and her husband are retired P&G'ers and she really appears to have less of an interest in playing the game and seems to want to simply fill the time by making a contribution and doing the right thing.
On the other hand I know another guy who also is a state representative and sees this as a career that he is building while making some really poor decisions when I see him out and about.
50% is not a great ratio when it comes to making decisions for the masses... :(

Well at this point in time its all about politicians own interest what happened to that quote ASK YOURSELF WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AND NOT THE COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU thats all forgotten i guess its all their own interest nowadays. If i can make a dough go for it.

I met a nice lady at a friend's house last week who is a state representative. She and her husband are retired P&G'ers and she really appears to have less of an interest in playing the game and seems to want to simply fill the time by making a contribution and doing the right thing.
On the other hand I know another guy who also is a state representative and sees this as a career that he is building while making some really poor decisions when I see him out and about.
50% is not a great ratio when it comes to making decisions for the masses... :(
:cry:

Latest Posts

Back