• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

America, Your Junk Food Is Outstanding

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
The family and I are down on the Oregon Coast for a seaside vacation.

Drove down from Alberta through Idaho and Washington and staying outside of Newport.

I made it my mission to eat as much junk food that isn't in canada as I possibly could.

These are my findings:

Carls Jr. Is ******* outstanding.

Jack in the box ain't too shabby either.

Why is your fast food so Damn cheap?!

I did not know there were 15 different flavours of oreos.

Your boxed snacks are a serious health risk (and that's awesome.)

aaa10a75c0c61b762a5534ac77ca2516.jpg

The family and I are down on the Oregon Coast for a seaside vacation.

Drove down from Alberta through Idaho and Washington and staying outside of Newport.

I made it my mission to eat as much junk food that isn't in canada as I possibly could.

These are my findings:

Carls Jr. Is ******* outstanding.

Jack in the box ain't too shabby either.

Why is your fast food so Damn cheap?!

I did not know there were 15 different flavours of oreos.

Your boxed snacks are a serious health risk (and that's awesome.)

aaa10a75c0c61b762a5534ac77ca2516.jpg
And you have only touched the tip of the iceberg here in the FATTEST country in the world!

Enjoy!

Our fast food is cheap cause they know people are going to buy more.

all you have to do now is find a bag of these and you'll think you've gone to heaven......

kazoozles-wonka-candy.jpg

I am still astounded by what's out there. @OakleyFrankFMJ said it right: it's the tip of the iceberg. I didn't know about the different kinds of Oreo cookies out there!

I am still astounded by what's out there. @OakleyFrankFMJ said it right: it's the tip of the iceberg. I didn't know about the different kinds of Oreo cookies out there!
I knew there were different flavors....but 15? I didn't know that. Then there's all the chips he can eat...and the chocolates...and cookies...and various crazy snacks.....

Hes gonna be up 20-30 pounds in a week by the time he goes home!

Your right Carl's Jr / Hardee's is amazing... Make sure you pick up a mushroom and swiss burger if you like that sort of thing.

I've found that Carl's Jr. is much better in California than it is here in Washington. Could just be that everything is better when you're on vacation, but once they opened one up nearby, I immediately noticed a difference. If only you had gone down the coast another several hundred miles and found In & Out, you might have changed your country of residence......

Back