• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

America, Your Junk Food Is Outstanding

Nutella is a European thing that's slowly gaining popularity over here.

Without knowing what's on the shelf in Canada it'd be hard to make a solid suggestion. Most of what I go after are pretty simple things. Pretzels, a few Michigan brands of junk food.

Without knowing what's on the shelf in Canada it'd be hard to make a solid suggestion. Most of what I go after are pretty simple things. Pretzels, a few Michigan brands of junk food.
Nutella has been around forever over here. Half the chicks...excuse me....women I knew loved eating that stuff....and yes they were thin. ;)

Nutella has been around forever over here. Half the chicks...excuse me....women I knew loved eating that stuff....and yes they were thin. ;)
Yes, it's been around. But it's a staple in Germany and France. Like we have peanut butter and jelly. It used to take a few tries to find it in a grocery store over here.

Now we have little nutella cracker snack things.

Yes, it's been around. But it's a staple in Germany and France. It used to take a few tries to find it in a grocery store.

Now we have little nutella cracker snack things.
Aaaaaah. Ok.
I've never had the desire for it. Unless it was smearing it all over a smoking hot naked chick ...... Well that's a whole other thread. ;)

Oh it's not new, but this particular delivery method is genius.

Back