• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

American Heritage Edition

schnitzeraffe

Oakley Expert
Good news for those with SI access that have been wanting a pair of the American Heritage Froggies.

They are now listed as backordered with an expected ship date of 4/22.

I was told by SI a few weeks back that they would be available mid April so I've been checking the site daily.

I ordered mine this morning.

Just passing the info along for those that may have been waiting to order a pair. :)

Good news for those with SI access that have been wanting a pair of the American Heritage Froggies.

They are now listed as backordered with an expected ship date of 4/22.

I was told by SI a few weeks back that they would be available mid April so I've been checking the site daily.

I ordered mine this morning.

Just passing the info along for those that may have been waiting to order a pair. :)
One of the nicer recent releases, especially along with that bag. :cool-33:

I ordered the Apocalypse Froggies (and several Alpha lenses) at the same time I ordered the American Heritage version. :cool-33:

I can't wait to try out the Prizm Daily.

My Prizm experience so far has been limited to the Jade Iridium.

I ordered the Apocalypse Froggies (and several Alpha lenses) at the same time I ordered the American Heritage version. :cool-33:

I can't wait to try out the Prizm Daily.

My Prizm experience so far has been limited to the Jade Iridium.
Really awesome. Bright and clear. Best lenses to look through. They just look grey from up front. Cool etchings on the apocalypse though

Back