• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

American media sure show who they support for pres.

mediacoveragewikileaks.jpg

Do you have any idea how unreliable and biased the Daily Mail is?

are you kidding me ?....i am in europe, i can see this s!hit in my local news paper every ******* day, and with my own eyes. I just posted the story in english.

here is the story in swedish and danish as well. ........use google translate or have your browser translate it for you.

Rullstolsburen kvinna anmälde gruppvåldtäkt

http://denkorteavis.dk/2016/2ny-gru...sverige-til-at-koge-selvtaegt-og-opror-truer/
unreliable and biased ? yes, biased towards the left ! the media are keeping the truth from the uneducated.

I think you should wake up and admit the truth.

Hilary could be the dark orchestrator to a real life Op. Treadstone but everyone's fixated on Trump being a pedo perv. I mean that does make him pretty unqualified for president, and a very ****ty human, but I'm kinda left hanging on what's going on with Hilary.

She literally got a pass on those e-mails by joking about Old Navy. If Trump did the same thing, the media and most everyone would just say it's a sad attempt at a cover up. There is a clear bias in the media. Even SNL, which should have enough material on both candidates, seems to smear Trump much more.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pulling for him. It's just BS that most casuals only see one side get roasted and have no idea how bad the other side is.

Seriously though dumb bwitch will win, i am sure of it. That being said we have another 4 yrs of nothing.

Back