• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

American Pickers

These? Don't look like Oakley, the Icon usually stands out pretty well. A few shots look like they have sqaure logos. They do look pretty unflattering though.

I'm not a fan of the show. I've watched it a few times, but I really can't stand most of those "follow this person/group on their obscure/dangerous/exciting job!" except Parking Wars. I don't know what it is about people getting tickets that makes me want to watch.

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

^ I've done some pretty crazy things to people as part of my job but the one enforcement action I can take that REALLY gets to people is a parking ticket... I have no idea why. I've jailed people for felonies and had them less pissed than the person I wrote for illegally taking a handicapped space. I'll never understand it.

^ I've done some pretty crazy things to people as part of my job but the one enforcement action I can take that REALLY gets to people is a parking ticket... I have no idea why. I've jailed people for felonies and had them less pissed than the person I wrote for illegally taking a handicapped space. I'll never understand it.

I don't know what it is. They're parked on the curb, get towed, have no papers, and just freak out that they're getting hit for 3 years of tickets for like $800.

They are definitley women's glasses. Although, I think I have seen him or Franike wearing Hijinx before. By the way.....I love that show. I was in a guy's basement last week.....and all I could think of was Mike and Frankie saying, "Honey Hole".

del518 said:
They are definitley women's glasses. Although, I think I have seen him or Franike wearing Hijinx before. By the way.....I love that show. I was in a guy's basement last week.....and all I could think of was Mike and Frankie saying, "Honey Hole".

Yeah My wife and I watch this show religiously and I notice mike wears hijinx alot

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!! WHY DID HE EVER SWITCH FROM HIJINX!

DUMB PICKERS. LOVE THE SHOW EXCEPT CAN NO LONGER TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

Yes I know I was yelling.

Back