• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An addiction or a hobby???

Well, say it dont spray it, brother, I need a towel now
Nothing Happened jeez
joe-dirt-2-beautiful-loser-trlr-670.jpg

there, look im putting the lotion on the skin see? Im rubbing it in.
Between you and me? this thing with the Oakleys is coming across a little fruity. But thats just me

I think one way you could look at it is like this.

If you can afford it, it's a hobby.

If you can't afford it, meaning you go into debt or you neglect spending on more necessary things in favor of this, it's an addiction. Addictions involve continuing a behavior even when you know it's not in your best interest.

I think one way you could look at it is like this.

If you can afford it, it's a hobby.

If you can't afford it, meaning you go into debt or you neglect spending on more necessary things in favor of this, it's an addiction. Addictions involve continuing a behavior even when you know it's not in your best interest.
Problem is, most human behavior is not good for you. At least not the things that feel good !

Problem is, most human behavior is not good for you. At least not the things that feel good !

I was speaking about spending money on stuff specifically. Oakleys, heroin, whatever.

But from what your avatar insinuates, it looks like you're well familiar with one exception to your rule... :rolleyes:

Back