• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An Unexpected Purchase...

Zax

Chicago
I wasn't planning on picking these up until next year, but wow! These are AMAZING in person.

T9HvC.jpg

Unfortunately, no bag or paperwork. Probably will never be able to score those without dishing out cash for a second pair :sad:

The story that I got from other collectors was that this was the very first Artist Series pair. The day they introduced it, David Flores got arrested for something...Thus Oakley didn't want to be affiliated and supposedly destroyed all of the existing David Flores Gascan's. There are rumored to be anywhere from 50-100, maybe more...maybe less. I don't know if this is accurate...merely just a recap on what another collector has said. If anyone has other information, feel free to correct me!

sht!!!!! the best Gascan design ever... the holygrail of the Gascan linup and you own it... congratulations man!!!
You own a piece of Pop culture from whom ppl like to call the new Basquiat... and Oakley didn't destroyed anything, they just ended their relationship with the artist since he was not reflecting the Oakley way of thinking; got arrested, doing stuff... you know artists dude... Oakley didn't run any more production of his Flores series, that's why is soooo limited to a few hundreds maybe.

Latest Posts

Back