• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An Unexpected Purchase...

I did get a very good deal. Paid more for my Troy Lee Gascan's honestly. I talked him down since there was no box or paperwork.

Now the issue is...should I ever wear these....

One of the few pairs that I probably wouldn't wear much, unless I had 2 of them. Those are more of an investment as far as I'm concerned. They are going to just keep going up in price. :cool: I'm glad you pulled the trigger! Awesome grab!

That is an absolutely amazing buy. Now all you need is the brown one and you are set!

lol that's the true holy grail! I can't see myself paying close to $2k for it lol. There's no way I would pay for that.

Awesome pickup man!! I know how much you love Gascans..when I go on YouTube tonight I better see a review or unboxing video! Lol. Was the information you heard about these from OStore690? I tried to research it but no one has a straight story...it's mostly rumors. All I heard was it was something inappropriate that Oakley did not want to be a part of so they canceled everything and the reps that had the glasses were told to return and destroy them but obviously some kept them and voila!

Uploading a collection update now :)

I just checked your channel and no update!! lol..i will actually have a collection photo up next week since I'm getting my FREE Neon Yellow/fire irid. Frogskins on friday :dance3: don't know how many times i have to post this but its sweet as f&@$! :biggrin:

serial# is on the left stem colse to the orbital if you looking from the "inside" :eek:)
yours not - than it's not a serialized pair . . . but anyway a great pair dude!!!!

Latest Posts

Back