• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold And another Custom XX X-Metal pair

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello OF, selling one more custom black cerakote XX with Dillon NIR lenses. This is such a badass pair and will add some badassary to any collection. They are in great condition and comes with microbag only. SOLD shipping included CONUS. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Gasp

Username Hidden said:
Dude you would have girls in Florida going crazy if you walk in the cut with these on

Username Hidden said:
Dude you would have girls in Florida going crazy if you walk in the cut with these on

@myonkyo777 if you haven’t got one yet this one is amazing and I can’t imagine it will last long. @BigRabbit is a great seller who’s stuff is always the highest quality.

Username Hidden said:
@myonkyo777 if you haven’t got one yet this one is amazing and I can’t imagine it will last long. @BigRabbit is a great seller who’s stuff is always the highest quality.
Thanks for the kind words my friend

Username Hidden said:

He got em all drippin just the way he is now. Big sexy Q.

That’s a hot pair man. I don’t even like dillon lenses but they look bad ass in this XX.

Black NIR or Silver NIR ??

When are the Custom Juliet Dillion’s getting posted?? All these XXs are making me hungry 😋 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.