• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

And now your local forecast

Supposedly 12 deg C here today, would have expected Bogota to be more than 6 degrees warmer. Warm enough though!

Going to feel cold for a while back in the US @Litos !
with the elevation of Bogota, 5c feels great to me...no sweater, no jacket, etc...

BUT, when i went back home to Houston, it was 9c and i almost froze to death...

the cold in Houston went deep into my bones for some reason...

i honestly think it´s the fact that Bogota has no humidity combined with it´s 2600+ meter elevation (8600feet above sea level)

You want warm it a balmy -15c in Edmonton Alberta today. That's about 5 Fahrenheit for those keeping score.

I know I've had it a lot better down here in Tx than you guys up north, but still, I'm tired of this damn cold. Time for it to be over.

I was in elementary school from 1978 - 1983 (including kindergarten). Back then they made a push to convert the US from Fahrenheit / Standard to Celsius / Metric system. They taught both in school, and how to convert from one to the other and vice versa.

But it failed and we're still on Fahrenheit / Standard. I don't know if they even still teach Celsius / Metric, at least in elementary school....

I was in elementary school from 1978 - 1983 (including kindergarten). Back then they made a push to convert the US from Fahrenheit / Standard to Celsius / Metric system. They taught both in school, and how to convert from one to the other and vice versa.

But it failed and we're still on Fahrenheit / Standard. I don't know if they even still teach Celsius / Metric, at least in elementary school....

You ancient FOUKer

But I didn't really learn about Fahrenheit/Celsius conversions until I got to middle or high school...

Back