• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

And so the Overlord is reintroduced into my collection.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
I just won a pair of Overlords for a fair price, to replace my lost ones. I don't believe the seller knew much about them, selling them using their Sku. Pictures when they arrive.

20211130_215912.jpg
20211130_220004.jpg

Why dont you just post one thread and just add the addition to it instead of a new thread every time? BTW I have always wanted a pair of those.
I don't recall intentionally starting a new post for the same thing. When I have done, ordinarily I delete the multi posts. There may be on the odd occasion, where I haven't been as diligent, as maybe I should have. To you, I apologize, if this irks you.

I dont think you understand what I meant.....

instead of this thread and

and I hate to admit, I'm addicted.......

and Just bought these lenses for my Titanium Dartboards and Honey Bronze.

and My last purchase for the foreseeable future.

and Just purchased my first pair of Valves, under the guise of Scars for 42 quid or so!

and Another Black Chrome for me.

and Just bought this and also this....

and Just saw these and threw out an offer which won

and so on just post a collection thread and add your updates. Those have all been since the middle of Sept. Might be easier for people to keep track of your stuff.

I understand now. Thank you for this suggestion, @GRFMotorsports. I will consolidate my posts.
Was too tired to fully comprehend what you meant last night.

They're now here.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back