• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

and yet another legend passed

Never a fan but surprised as to how many of his songs i would know and enjoy singing/humming along to whilst driving when they were played on the radio.

And on the subject of death I've always found the mourning process of some to be strange (my wife reckons there's something wrong with me) i've always been of the belief that regardless to religious belief we are thought that when you die you go on to a better place if this is true and we all only want what best for ourselves and our loved ones why mourn their passing ? if they've been a good person they'll go they'll go to their religion idea of heaven in which case we should be happy that their gone ! .
When I've spoke to with my wife who is religious and explained that mourning is more about our own selfishness she gets upset with me as I've never mourned the passing of anyone and i've experienced the passing off many a family member and some very close friends .. Just my thoughts and not intended to offend .

Latest Posts

Back