• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Henderson AKA Drewblood419

Friends of Andy -

If you would like to know a lot more about Andy, I wrote a 10 part tribute to my friend just a few weeks after he passed. You'll learn about his childhood, teen years, work life and of course the painful and sometimes beautiful details of the course of his illness. Most importantly, you'll hear from his friends just how much he impacted the world around him. Given the unbelievable amount of love you all showed him, I'll bet you will appreciate hearing the rest of his story. Set aside a few minutes to read it and have a tissue or two ready. He really was an amazing young man.

Find it here by clicking on the "Andy" link at the top

thepinballloft.com

For thoses that don't know, Andy's other passion was Pinball. It is mine also and that is why I placed his story on my Pinball blog.

I can't tell you how much his Dad appreciated what you all did for Andy. I was with him earlier tonight. He kept going on and on about how kind the "guys on the Oakely site" were to Andy. He asked me to go check it out. I did, and I was/am impressed. You should all be incredibly proud of what you did for Andy. I'm blown away. Thank you for being kind to my friend.
Tim

Friends of Andy -

If you would like to know a lot more about Andy, I wrote a 10 part tribute to my friend just a few weeks after he passed. You'll learn about his childhood, teen years, work life and of course the painful and sometimes beautiful details of the course of his illness. Most importantly, you'll hear from his friends just how much he impacted the world around him. Given the unbelievable amount of love you all showed him, I'll bet you will appreciate hearing the rest of his story. Set aside a few minutes to read it and have a tissue or two ready. He really was an amazing young man.

thepinballloft.com

For thoses that don't know, Andy's other passion was Pinball. It is mine also and that is why I placed his story on my Pinball blog.

I can't tell you how much his Dad appreciated what you all did for Andy. I was with him earlier tonight. He kept going on and on about how kind the "guys on the Oakely site" were to Andy. He asked me to go check it out. I did, and I was/am impressed. You should all be incredibly proud of what you did for Andy. I'm blown away. Thank you for being kind to my friend.
Tim
Thank You @MT45 I will def. take the time to read this. Andy was def. loved around here.

Friends of Andy -

thepinballloft.com

Tim

That was an incredibly powerful tribute. I found myself in tears by the end of it. I wish I could have known him better like you all did. I wish I could have bought him that beer I promised him when he got back to Knoxville. But I am awestruck at those interviews and how candidly they let us glimpse his exceptional life. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Friends of Andy -

thepinballloft.com

Tim
Changes my perspective on life. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing .. what a wonderful beautiful tribute to a good man who shared his love and passions with everyone and made an indelible impression on anyone lucky enough to come into his life ... RIP brother Andrew .....

Last edited:
Back