• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Patterson

Well first this needs to moved to the frogskins section

Second the seller claims they are but I have owned 5 of 50 at some point in time. The ones being sold are not Andrew pettersons as they are not signed, AP signs pairs he does for individuals not just the pairs in the serires. They are horribly done and do not have the quality that Andrew puts into his work and actually appear to be sharpie and not paint. The sku on the air appears to be 03-215 which would be the bloc party frogskins. Which would be consistent with the shapie assumption if you know what the bloc party frogskins are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well first this needs to moved to the frogskins section

Second the seller claims they are but I have owned 5 of 50 at some point in time. The ones being sold are not Andrew pettersons as they are not signed. They or horribly made and actually appear to be sharpie and not paint. The sku on the air appears to be 03-215 which would be the bloc party frogskins. Which would be consistent with the shapie assumption if you know what the bloc party frogskins are.

Without photographic proof of Andrew painting this pair or a certificate of authenticity, there is no way of telling who fabricated the artwork on this pair. The original 50 pairs were all documented prior to their release on Oakley's website. Hopefully no unsuspecting beginner enthusiast falls prey to this auction.

sorry. I never been on here before. I did see the bloc party sku number on em. Is there anywhere else to get rare frogskins besides ebay?

sorry. I never been on here before. I did see the bloc party sku number on em. Is there anywhere else to get rare frogskins besides ebay?

You work for them, you talk to people and track them down. I currently know where about 25 of the 50 are, but I will not give up names as people deserve there privacy in my beliefs sorry.

What mercbezerk & tmsnewberry are correct my friend - just patience and time =) I first started with the old eBay to try and find some gems and that's a great place to start but just try and network from then on and also use the forum and you will meet a lot of people with great stuff in no time!

The latest place I have scored some rare pieces is a website called vararity.com.au - check it out they have some good pieces which would be great in your collection. But seeing your'e on the forum just browse and enjoy the treasure hunting!

What mercbezerk & tmsnewberry are correct my friend - just patience and time =) I first started with the old eBay to try and find some gems and that's a great place to start but just try and network from then on and also use the forum and you will meet a lot of people with great stuff in no time!

The latest place I have scored some rare pieces is a website called vararity.com.au - check it out they have some good pieces which would be great in your collection. But seeing your'e on the forum just browse and enjoy the treasure hunting!
th