• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Patterson

like I just seen some guy has the bkrw's for sale and it won't even let me ask him anything
The forum rules require you to have been a member for no less than a month but also to have communicated on the forum to build up some form of credibility with the other members. If I were to alike it to eBay, you would skeptical purchasing from someone who has a low transaction count for fear of shady deal. This is no different here. I suggest you interact on forum, build up your thread count, make some friends in the process and you'll find it a lot easier to make purchases. Hope this helps you out.

there is someone on ebay claiming they have a pair of Andrew Patterson frogskins.

Hey guys,
I have pair 28/50 here in Australia. They have never been worn, I still have the black bag with the sticker.

Cheers GlennO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Very nice, one of the nicer pairs, but you may wanna get your 15 posts, or donate to become a premium member so you can post that in the frogskin exchange section. Guarantee you've already had offers, but I think this kind of thing is frowned upon.

Hey guys,
I have pair 28/50 here in Australia. They have never been worn, I still have the black bag with the authentic sticker
and have only been on display never worn.
I may consider selling them if the price was good, I really don't know what their value currently is.
Email : glenn@surfcrew.com.au
Cheers GlennO

I have sent a message regarding my interest in Petterson #28 to your email, you can respond to that or contact me here. Is there anyone else who has one of the AP Frogskins that they are prepared to let go of for cash or trade? (I especially want #5 & #35).

Very nice, one of the nicer pairs, but you may wanna get your 15 posts, or donate to become a premium member so you can post that in the frogskin exchange section. Guarantee you've already had offers, but I think this kind of thing is frowned upon.

No problem, I am sorry I'll amend my posting.

Cheers GlennO