• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Tater Petterson Frogskins

It looks like Joe Smith either left or was kicked off of eBay and is no longer a registered user. All his accounts.
Attony General and Ebay saw to that. Kicked off to my knowledge. Shill bidding, as reported.

@SouLFuLFroG you give this guy too much credit... You're work and as well as others on this whole forum is unbelievably awesome... Andrew Peter is a joke.... Just someone Oakley used to idolize...
Holy ****, I’m just reading this thread and dude you are stupid. Like seriously I’ve read some dumb stuff on here over the years but this might win. Make sure to do your research before you **** on tater. Andrew Tater Petterson was the head painted in chip fooses shop for years. He doesn’t paint much anymore because he is busy with his other ventures. Who the **** are you, sorry you weren’t a collector back then and do not realize what a special piece of frogskins history this is.

Holy ****, I’m just reading this thread and dude you are stupid. Like seriously I’ve read some dumb stuff on here over the years but this might win. Make sure to do your research before you **** on tater. Andrew Tater Petterson was the head painted in chip fooses shop for years. He doesn’t paint much anymore because he is busy with his other ventures. Who the **** are you, sorry you weren’t a collector back then and do not realize what a special piece of frogskins history this is.
You're definitely entitled to your own opinion.... I just think Petterson is a joke.

Back