• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Anodized juliet w/ vr28 blue iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all , I had frog do these for me a while back and they don't get any face time so here they go.
These are in perfect condition , I wore them maybe 4 times. Nosebridge is tight , as are the arms. The lenses were chopped by Chris and the rubbers are oem ichiro blue. I am asking 465$ shipped in the US , f and f. Add 15% for g and s. If your outside the US, we can chat. Thanks for looking!
20220625_235256.jpg
20220625_235353.jpg
20220625_235435.jpg
20220625_235448.jpg
20220625_235718.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Dam 15% of 490= 73.50
Paypal only charges 3.49%+fix fee(which is for money conversion rates of out of country corencies)
490x0.0349= 17.10
That's a big difference.

Username Hidden said:
Dam 15% of 490= 73.50
Paypal only charges 3.49%+fix fee(which is for money conversion rates of out of country corencies)
490x0.0349= 17.10
That's a big difference.
The 15% is to help cover the taxes with 1099 at they end of the year..

Username Hidden said:
The 15% is to help cover the taxes with 1099 at they end of the year..
If your going to buy and sell the taxes are on you not the buyer. They are income taxes not state purchases taxes. Are the taxes I'm paying the seller then being paid to my state no they go into someone's pocket.

Use f&f so everyone but the taxman wins. With the amount of customization done on this pair, I doubt he’s turning much of a profit, and likely a loss, but the taxman doesn’t care. Sellers are the victims here, so why give him trouble on what he’s trying to net on the sale of a pair from his sunglass hobby?

Username Hidden said:
Use f&f so everyone but the taxman wins. With the amount of customization done on this pair, I doubt he’s turning much of a profit, and likely a loss, but the taxman doesn’t care. Sellers are the victims here, so why give him trouble on what he’s trying to net on the sale of a pair from his sunglass hobby?
Thank you for that.

Great dude. No worries on F&F here.

Username Hidden said:
If your going to buy and sell the taxes are on you not the buyer. They are income taxes not state purchases taxes. Are the taxes I'm paying the seller then being paid to my state no they go into someone's pocket.
Don't like the terms then pass by quietly... It is your choice to buy it or not and its his choice how he sells it. Someone else will be happy to deal with him on his terms and will end up with it. You won't! Simple!

Bumpity bump

Status
Not open for further replies.