• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Anodized Purple X-Metal Finish XX Frame w/ OEM New Black Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This is a Brand New XX X-Metal Finish frame that I anodized Purple. The Lenses are the Original new Black Iridium lenses that have no marks at all of course and the nose and ear socks are the original new ones also. This Frame was and is still perfect finish wise, just anodized to get the color. In the Light Box, the Purple looks subtle as it would in the bright Sun light. In the Shade the Purple will be a lot stronger due to the light not bouncing off the underlying X Metal finish as strong. Due to questions that have been asked, The Purple COLOR is NOT a Coating or Paint. It is the actual clear Oxide layer that has been molecularly changed to show the color purple. So it is transparent and cover ALL surfaces of the Ti. Since it is Transparent, the stronger the light the more transparent the color and on the X Metal finish the dark grey shows stronger as you can see in the light box. Hope this explains all, ask if there are any questions. Price is $450 paypal and shipped Priority Mail CONUS, it will be 23.50 additional for international shipped USPS Priority.
IMG_1849.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
anymore Juliet of this kind?

WOW!

Pmd

This the same coating as mine?

These are absolutely DOPE!

Can you change the colors on these a 2nd time?
2) Do you want to take on more Xmetal frames to color the same color for me :D
I wont say the color out in open. if I have your green light we can start another project. I will shoot a PM with my color request :)

Got my Juliets in that are just slightly lighter than these XX's, and I have to say they are my new favorite pair. Absolutely stunningly beautiful color, while still being subtle enough for daily use. Really understated imo, if I collected the XX I would own these as well! IH is a genius!

Thanks @Mdgustaf , If I run for President of the US I would sport a pair of Juliets :))))))))))))

Username Hidden said:
Thanks @Mdgustaf , If I run for President of the US I would sport a pair of Juliets :))))))))))))
And I would vote for you ahah!