• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another amazing gift from a member:)

Inkkoonce

MEs the real Oakleys?
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
0BEE48A1-F5DC-4B28-B859-3EB0A107F30E.jpeg
3B551A8D-D472-4B27-B01E-FE4566E734B8.jpeg
I can’t believe the outpouring of love and gifts that I have received from members of this community. I have never been a member of any forum and never thought possible the friendships that I have gained and the generosity of the members here. ❤️❤️❤️

I’m really at a loss for words. I’m not sure what I did to receive such love but if I could I’d buy everyone a C6 on this forum. @Timhyde74 has gifted me a wonderful Dallas Cowboys one piece for Thor with Koonce on the back. Thank you so much brother🥰 I’m humbled by your kindness and appreciate our newfound friendship
It’s been great writing about Oakleys, Dallas Cowboys and Star Wars.

I’ll update this thread when it’s washed and ready for Thor (most likely in Gameday)

You're so welcome my friend! It really isn't much. Gotta start em out right the moment they enter the world, otherwise they might go down the wrong road and become something terrible, like a Eagles fan or something! 🤣

But seriously, you've made me feel right at home here from day one brother, and I just wanted to do something for ya to Celebrate your first born son! 🙏🙏🙏

You're so welcome my friend! It really isn't much. Gotta start em out right the moment they enter the world, otherwise they might go down the wrong road and become something terrible, like a Eagles fan or something! 🤣

But seriously, you've made me feel right at home here from day one brother, and I just wanted to do something for ya to Celebrate your first born son! 🙏🙏🙏
I appreciate it so much🥰🥰🥰. Yeah we can’t have him becoming a 49ers fan either like @LDS84

View attachment 921073View attachment 921074I can’t believe the outpouring of love and gifts that I have received from members of this community. I have never been a member of any forum and never thought possible the friendships that I have gained and the generosity of the members here. ❤️❤️❤️

I’m really at a loss for words. I’m not sure what I did to receive such love but if I could I’d buy everyone a C6 on this forum. @Timhyde74 has gifted me a wonderful Dallas Cowboys one piece for Thor with Koonce on the back. Thank you so much brother🥰 I’m humbled by your kindness and appreciate our newfound friendship
It’s been great writing about Oakleys, Dallas Cowboys and Star Wars.

I’ll update this thread when it’s washed and ready for Thor (most likely in Gameday)
I for one think little Thor would look much better in this ;)

View attachment 921132
I think either one of these diapers would work just fine on little Thor.😉

Latest Posts

Back