• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another BAD Seller.... Gotta Read This Guys Explanation

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Since I am home recooping, just sitting around buying Ebay deals...LOL..... I spelled Oakley wrong in a recent search and came up with about 15 listings of replica Oakley sunglasses under "okley". But what more is interesting is the way this seller explains why HE can sell them with no issues. Read his auction listings.... I couldn't stop laughing as I reported him!!!! Item# 110825066656 Just look at his other items too......What a joke!!!!!!!

Hey! That's one of my secret methods of searching the bay...I figured if seller's are lolo enough to mispell Oakley, they may be lolo enough to cut me a good deal (that's if their product is genuine, lol). I've also searched Oakly, Okey, Oaky, Oaklee....ah, you guys get it! Now my secrets out, hahahaha!

Hey! That's one of my secret methods of searching the bay...I figured if seller's are lolo enough to mispell Oakley, they may be lolo enough to cut me a good deal (that's if their product is genuine, lol). I've also searched Oakly, Okey, Oaky, Oaklee....ah, you guys get it! Now my secrets out, hahahaha!

I bought a pair of Xmetals once for $55 bucks... They listed them as a "metl frame oakley sunglasses" (Just the way its spelled too.........) SCORE!!!!

I bought a pair of Xmetals once for $55 bucks... They listed them as a "metl frame oakley sunglasses" (Just the way its spelled too.........) SCORE!!!!

Haha, nice! Yup, once in a while there will be good deals that will miss the general population because of mispellings in the description title. SHHHHH...don't tell anyone! LOL! Nice score on that $55 x-metal btw!

Back