• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Black Chrome for me.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Lenses need replacing, but that can wait. Another Black Chrome pair is mine. They are Splice, which isn't a frame I'd consider, ordinarily, however, since they're Black Chrome and the tone isn't that far off to make them stand out.

View attachment 904554
PSX_20210929_181619.jpg

They arrived, however, dissapointingly not in the condition speciefied in the eBay auction page. It has 'chips' on the upper orbital, which were disguised by the reflection in the colourway......apart from this it's good. You do have to scrutinize them to see it, but the fact that the seller omitted to mention this, gives me reason to have sent him a message saying as much ....Received his response which I believe, was nothing short of passing the buck. I won't stand for this sh1t. "Seems like you are accusing me of unprofessional conduct. Please return the item as I attempted to focus on all aspects as well as issues. Not worth the insults".

Complete @rsehole, who I gave bad feedback for.

Last edited:
After the rather curt response from the seller, I recieved a more reasoned one the day after. Saying

"Ebay is suggesting to step in after I offer you a return label. Not a problem to help return the item, as I just do not know what damage you are referring to. There is no intention to disguise anything and I displayed as many visuals as possible to be completely transparent. I hope this finds your understanding and on inspection of the returned item, further actions will be taken. In the end, it is about making you happy. I do not want either of us to have a negative experience here. There is enough of that elsewhere. PG". I will be making sure to ask if the bit about him taking further action?.....which I'm thinking was a typo.

After the rather curt response from the seller, I recieved a more reasoned one the day after. Saying

"Ebay is suggesting to step in after I offer you a return label. Not a problem to help return the item, as I just do not know what damage you are referring to. There is no intention to disguise anything and I displayed as many visuals as possible to be completely transparent. I hope this finds your understanding and on inspection of the returned item, further actions will be taken. In the end, it is about making you happy. I do not want either of us to have a negative experience here. There is enough of that elsewhere. PG". I will be making sure to ask if the bit about him taking further action?.....which I'm thinking was a typo.
Sounds like he doesn’t plan on a full refund

Lenses need replacing, but that can wait. Another Black Chrome pair is mine. They are Splice, which isn't a frame I'd consider, ordinarily, however, since they're Black Chrome and the tone isn't that far off to make them stand out.

View attachment 904554View attachment 904556
I am a dark chrome/black chrome fan, sorry for the ebay snafu. I have an Almost BNIB RJ Pro Black chrome, soft vault and some extra Linegear Lens, it is beautiful, and complete, no surprises! If you ever want to add, give me a pm.