• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Black Chrome for me.

Good afternoon Paul!

I would return and wouldn’t think twice. If he didn’t describe item properly, completely on him.
Hi Steve,
I have received confirmation of the recipit of the Sunglasses, by the seller and my refund. Having also received an apology from the seller, I may have been seeing 'red mist', but have calmed down and so it's finished.

I’m sorry, I stand corrected and it is my fault for not reading all the comments. Sorry sir!
No problem.

Stay tuned people, an exchange may well yet occur (A pair of my spare MDs for an pair of BC Splices)from an OF member, who at this time shall remain anonymous .....

At this moment some Black Chrome Splices are heading my way, in exchange for a spare pair Night Camo Monster Dogs..

Last edited:
After a less than successful purchase experience through eBay, @scrodo, sent a message regarding he had doubles of certain frames and the Splice in Black Chrome, was one of them. So, we made a deal: I sent him a pair of Night Camo Monster Dogs, mint, and he sent me the Splices, in near to excellent condition(only a tiny interior lens scratch which he made me aware of before we exchanged). The guy knows how to pack the boxes WELL, as well as a little old skool gift. Thank you, Shawn for an uncomplicated alternative offering.

Pictures will follow......

Last edited:
After a less than successful purchase experience through eBay, @scrodo, sent a message regarding he had doubles of certain frames and the Splice in Black Chrome, was one of them. So, we made a deal: I sent him a pair of Night Camo Monster Dogs, mint, and he sent me the Splices, in near to excellent condition(only a tiny interior lens scratch which he made me aware of before we exchanged). The guy knows how to pack the boxes WELL, as well as a little old skool gift. Thank you, Shawn for an uncomplicated alternative offering.

Pictures will follow......

@scrodo is an awesome guy.

MD Night Camo beautiful pair.
20211030_135730.jpg