• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Broken-up Set

It's actually kinda brilliant as far as auctions on ebay are concerned. Someone may just pay that little bit extra to be able to secure the box days after the sunglasses end. Generally speaking I don't really care about boxes, but if I knew the box was available and I thought it over for a few days, I just might bite...and I might pay more than it's really worth.

What would you guys say is a fair price for these sunglasses complete with box? Ebay pricing not forum pricing?

Curious to see if they sell for more or less than what people on here think they're worth when the auctions are both complete. Also curious to see if the same person buys both.

Remember, it's ebay. People are looking to get the most they can for their items.

You're right @ajrbl, it's brilliant. As far as profiting is concerned. The same person will more than likely try to secure both. I just hate to see it.

let's see how I can screw people over? I'll sell the glasses for 400 + what ever it ends at bidding, then if they want the original box it came in, they will have to pay for it too at an unreasonable price!!
Got to love eBay!

Back