• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Crankster....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I mean Crankcase :)...matte clear with ice iridium:

20120410_160923.jpg

nice. too bad theyre smaller than the fuel cell or i would ve picked em up.
i was so excited for this release, but then i learned it was a small frame so :(

I tried on this pair at the vault and while they look cool they felt flimsy, as if they used less plastic for these. They were also a bit small for my face with a similar fit to the gascan.

Nice color combo! Wanted to try a pair, but after reading everyone's reactions to fit (smaller and similar to gascans), I'll have to pass. Congrats on the pick up!

Nice pick up, I almost got that pair, but I ended up getting the Grey Smoke/Text with Black Iridium Polarized and the White with Jade Iridium. I still might have to get them.

Nice pick up, I almost got that pair, but I ended up getting the Grey Smoke/Text with Black Iridium Polarized and the White with Jade Iridium. I still might have to get them.
pics? id love to see what the text grey smoke edition looks like. that'd be the only one i'd get :)

The grey text pair is grey polarized not black iridium....