• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Day, Another R1 Off CL!

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Picked up another R1 tonight. Had to drive a bit but for an R1? Worth it! :D

This one appears to be a Titanium frame with Gold Iridium. As you can see, it's pretty beat up. Needs a refurbishing, new orbital gaskets and lenses. Not sure if I want to keep it and refurbish it or just sell it to fund other stuff.

DSC_0015-3.jpg

Also, my LG order came in so here's the XX project all finished. It's a bead blasted frame with white rubber set and silver mirror lenses from LG. Many thanks to THE X-MAN for the refinishing and tightening and Dyeraudio for the inspiration!

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Lastly, my red XS is finally finished now that the red mirror lenses and nose bombs came in from LG! For those at Oakley PLEASE bring Ruby back to RED and not that Fruby crap! :p

DSC_0017.jpg

WHHAAAAAAATTTT!?!?! Another for $100!?!?! Brah, you BETTER go play the lottery, like NOW! LOL!!
Seriously, right? I couldn't believe it when I called the guy today thinking it was already gone. It was about two hours after he listed it. Guy said it was still available and I told him I could meet up tonight. Drove an hour south for them. LOL

Yeah I guess so, I cant even try to get a Imposter C-6 in Austin without everyone and thier momma trying to sabotage me lol
It's actually quite surprising because there are quite a few NoVA guys on the boards here.

I'll give you $200....
See.... You just doubled your money! :D
Tempting... LOL