Along with my carbon fiber one-off project, I had a Mag Switch that was in really poor shape. There was corrosion under the arms, lots of scratches on the frame and while the nose bridge was pretty solid and the lenses were scratch free, I barely ever wore them. So thanks to the little tutorial thread on here about how to get those %$@* lenses out, I started refinishing these. The plan is that the arms and nose bridge will be gunmetal/black and the main orbitals will be hand brushed metal. I will ultimately gloss clear coat the entire thing when done to protect the metal. I got the lenses out, pulled out the icons and took off all the rubber. I then attacked the orbitals by hand with a scotch bright pad and the black coating comes off pretty easily. This is a few shots in progress. The mag alloy actually looks gorgeous in brushed form, I think these will look sweet. I'll need to source out some new rubber for the ear stems, since you can't buy those anymore. I'll update with more pics once this is farther along.