• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another "eBay Sucks" Story ...

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
So I bid for a pair of Oaks and win the auction.

43 bucks total.

But before I have the chance to pay for the item, the seller cancels the transaction and gives "no reason" for doing so.

Obviously he was bummed for not getting as much as he thought he would for the Fathom Garage Rocks.

So why put an item for bid if you're not going to sell for the selling price when the auction ends?

a hole ...

and of course he already relisted the item

goguryeochain is the seller's name

Guess I'm just venting ...

HAVE A GREAT DAY PEOPLE!

:)

Auction style makes no sense on eBay anymore. It used to be cheaper to list eBay auction, but now it's the same fee for auction or buy it now. Kinda takes the fun out of "eBay" for auctions. It has become more of an amazon

true

plus you got my back as well home boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

of course bro... and I don't know who the seller is. I don't know what he wants. If he is looking for a better deal, I can tell him you have money. But i also have some very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like the seller. So if he accepts your bid, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for him, I will not pursue him. But if he doesnt consider, I will look for him, I will find him, and I will kill him plus take the fathoms for you.

of course bro... and I don't know who the seller is. I don't know what he wants. If he is looking for a better deal, I can tell him you have money. But i also have some very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like the seller. So if he accepts your bid, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for him, I will not pursue him. But if he doesnt consider, I will look for him, I will find him, and I will kill him plus take the fathoms for you.
:assassin:

Back