• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another "eBay Sucks" Story ...

I dont believe they can force him to ship the item but they can put a mark on his account and have a nice little talk with him about how the auction process works.... If he gets any kind of discounts on fees they can revoke those. It would be interesting to go back through their selling history and see if this happens often.

report the seller to ebay
he actually "requested that I cancel the transaction" by opening up a case.

It's like eBay actually helps him get away with doing this.

If I did not accept, the transaction would have automatically been cancelled by the 29th by eBay - go figure ...

Since I had not yet paid, I just went ahead and accepted the request - not worth the hassle ...

I dont believe they can force him to ship the item but they can put a mark on his account and have a nice little talk with him about how the auction process works.... If he gets any kind of discounts on fees they can revoke those. It would be interesting to go back through their selling history and see if this happens often.
Oh.....:punish:

he actually "requested that I cancel the transaction" by opening up a case.

It's like eBay actually helps him get away with doing this.

If I did not accept, the transaction would have automatically been cancelled by the 29th by eBay - go figure ...

Since I had not yet paid, I just went ahead and accepted the request - not worth the hassle ...

read the newspaper tomorrow bro.... ill get him for you tonight!

Similar thing happened to me a few weeks back with a travel case. The bloke said that he ended it by mistake, smart phone in pocket, touched the wrong button!

of course bro... and I don't know who the seller is. I don't know what he wants. If he is looking for a better deal, I can tell him you have money. But i also have some very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like the seller. So if he accepts your bid, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for him, I will not pursue him. But if he doesnt consider, I will look for him, I will find him, and I will kill him plus take the fathoms for you.

Killing him is a bit much !
But we could slam his nuts between 2 concrete blocks and then insert remaining mess just beyond his prostate .

Back