• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another "eBay Sucks" Story ...

I would have reported him. They for sure would have closed the auction I would think

of course bro... and I don't know who the seller is. I don't know what he wants. If he is looking for a better deal, I can tell him you have money. But i also have some very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like the seller. So if he accepts your bid, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for him, I will not pursue him. But if he doesnt consider, I will look for him, I will find him, and I will kill him plus take the fathoms for you.
You have broken the ninja code! You don't talk about the kill... You just kill...:spiteful:

If u bid on it and were high bidder without reserve u can still leave a feedback. As long as u didn't agree to the cancel transaction

I had a pair sell on the Bay a couple months ago and the buyer didn't pay. Opened a case and he emailed me that an "emergency" came up and he couldn't pay, so after the requisite 3 days I close the case and noted seller never paid. So eBay refunded me the fees. However, I couldn't leave negative feedback for the guy. Makes no sense. If he'd paid but did so 2 weeks after auction, I could leave negative feedback. If he doesn't pay at all though, can't leave negative feedback. Extra stupid part is that it would allow me to leave positive feedback. So dumb.

Latest Posts

Back