• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Ethical Exchange Posting Question

Yeah, I'm not doing a great job of marketing them. But god, they really are awful. Cabinet full of X Metals, and so many old Oakley greats like Minutes which were plastic as well.. and now this crap. They look so awesome in the picture, and then bam, here's some cheap trashy plastic delivered to your doorstep for what seems like a great price!

Man, maybe this should be two threads. I actually sold a pair to a guy I work with right out of the box. They make for good beater driving glasses at least. I really don't care if they get beat up, they're super super light, and they're at least comfortable. Just... not for me.

If you purchased them, then posted in recent purchases, and sold them on the exchange, i think that is some thing else.

True story. Lol.

But since you explained your side, I think you are good.

I'm in a similar position. I have two extra sets of IH rubber I got for $150 each. Be hanging onto those for a while

OMG you're not alone for SUI ! (Shopping under the influence)

It's a different story if someone hooks u up on the forum as a collector and u turn around in 2 days and list them for sale. 2 months time ok but immediately is an insult to the member that gave u the good deal
Two days or two months, I think the stinger is, the guy who got the good deal never intended to keep the good deal to begin with, merely looking to flip for profit. As someone else said, eBay is a different animal. Hardly any negotiation, just do your due diligence and watch like a hawk. Grab a good deal, then kudos to you, and profit from your diligence however you see fit. But profiting off the good will someone else offered in a negotiated deal is a clear cut case of betrayal of trust, and that's a no no in my books. And that's about all I've got to say about shady deals. Now, back to my box of chocolates. :cool-33:

Latest Posts

Back