• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another “first XX” thread

XM-I

12/30/2019
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
MD

Paid in full, and I finally pulled the trigger on buying it last yesterday, while I was wearing my Juliet, I’d been following @Jacob Carstens sales thread since he posted it. This is actually one of my grail pairs that I’ve been wanting. A Tio2 in that condition, wholly justifiable, with @Chris A Hardaway CC ruby lenses too (your hand writing on the box 😂). Really looking forward to these coming stateside.

On a side note, which gradient of ruby lenses do they look like, they look a little fruby to me. Will of course post them once I get my hands on this beautiful pair.

Last edited:
Yeah, a little fruby, but not bad at all. (They'll even be better in person. Pics always make them look more fruby than they are in person) Nice.

Yeah, a little fruby, but not bad at all. (They'll even be better in person. Pics always make them look more fruby than they are in person) Nice.

True, quite true, this is one of my grail pairs, Jacob’s going to mount them into the frame before shipping them out. Really looking forward to this pair.

I think the color is really gonna look good on those rubies in person! eek... How exciting. I love the tiO2 sure I always will. Plus I love the 24k... Two tones kill it. Congrats! @XM-I

Paid in full, and I finally pulled the trigger on buying it last yesterday, while I was wearing my Juliet, I’d been following @Jacob Carstens sales thread since he posted it. This is actually one of my grail pairs that I’ve been wanting. A Tio2 in that condition, wholly justifiable, with @Chris A Hardaway CC ruby lenses too (your hand writing on the box 😂). Really looking forward to these coming stateside.

On a side note, which gradient of ruby lenses do they look like, they look a little fruby to me. Will of course post them once I get my hands on this beautiful pair.
Glad to be able to help you get one of your grails. I’ve actually forgotten where I got the lenses :rolleyes:.

Latest Posts

Back